The Notchland Inn Coco Loco Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 pound semisweet chocolate bits (see note)
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened grated coconut
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream the butter with the brown sugar
and granulated sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in the chocolate, oats, coconut and pecans.
- Spoon rounded tablespoonsful of the dough about 2 inches apart onto a large cookie
- Bake for about 12 minutes, until golden.
- Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Cookies can be stored for up to one week in an airtight container, or can be
Yield: 36 cookies
Bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chopped into 1/2-inch pieces can be
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes