The Olive Tree Fresh Fish Souvlaki
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (2 pound) fresh white fish fillet
- 1 onion, cut into 1/2 x 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Remove bloodline from the fish and cut into pieces 1/2 inch thick and 1 inch
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over fish and onions. Refrigerate at least
- Place on bamboo skewers, alternating onion and fish pieces. Broil or grill to
- Serve with Tzatziki.
Approximate nutritional information, per serving: 300 calories, 18 g total
fat, 2 g saturated, 90 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 29 g protein, 3 g carbohydrate
Source: The Olive Tree - Honolulu, Hawaii
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes