The Quiet Man Irish Pub Cream of
Corned Beef, Cabbage and Potato Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 quarts reserved corned beef cooking liquid
- 1/2 pound shredded, cooked corned beef
- 1 large potato, diced medium
- 1 small onion, diced medium
- 1/4 head cabbage, diced medium
- 1 or 2 carrots, diced medium
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons cold water
- 1 pint heavy cream
- Chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 ounces beer (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large pot. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook
until vegetables are tender.
- Mix cornstarch and water together to make a paste. Bring the soup back to a boil,
add the paste with a whisk, until the soup is thick. Now simmer, then add cream,
butter, salt, pepper and beer.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Source: The Quiet Man Irish Pub, Dover, New Jersey
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes