The Roman Table Chicken Pizzaiola
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and pounded thin
- 1 1/2 cups canned, peeled plum tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 4 large basil leaves, torn into pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a small amount of tomatoes in a frying pan. Add chicken breast. Top chicken
with additional tomatoes, garlic, herbs and cheese.
- Cook on the stove until chicken
has cooked through and the sauce reaches the desired consistency.
Source: Chef Renee Pepino, The Roman Table, Phoenix, Arizona - azfamily.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes