The Sanderling Crab Dip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces lump crab meat (make sure there are no shells)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small red bell pepper, small diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, small diced
- 2 scallions, cut 1/4-inch thick
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In small mixing bowl, mix cream cheese until smooth (by hand or with a mixer)
- Add all ingredients except crab meat and continue to mix until well blended.
- Gently fold in crab meat.
- Put mixture into an oven-safe container and bake at 350 degrees
F for 15 to 20 minutes until warm throughout and lightly brown on top.
- Serve warm with crackers and breadsticks.
This can be stored before baking for 1 to 2 days.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 11:36:55pm 1/7/03.
Source: Executive Chef Christine Zambito - The Sanderling, Duck, North Carolina
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes