The Seventh Inn Steak Christopher
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) cut of beef tenderloin
- 1/2 cup scallions
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushroom
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins
- 2 ounces brandy
- 5 ounces Alaskan king crab
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- Pinch of basil
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Add butter in skillet, make sure to brown the butter. Add your tenderloin, brown
on both sides. Add garlic and scallions, not on top of your tenderloin. Add Dijon
mustard on top of tenderloin, turn the tenderloin over a few times to incorporate
all the flavors, add salt and pepper to taste. Add Lea & Perrins and brandy
to flambe. Add shiitake mushrooms.
- To finish, in a separate skillet, add butter, make sure to brown. Add garlic,
basil, crabmeat and the juice of lemon. Place tenderloin on plate. Fan crabmeat
around the tenderloin. Top with shitake mushrooms and sauce from skillet.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine on 1/14/2002 4:10 pm.
Source: The Seventh Inn, Source: Show Me St. Louis - ksdk.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes