The Singing Cricket Cafe
Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 pounds beef, tip roast or London broil or sirloin steaks, sliced 2 x 1/4 inch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder (or prepared Dijon)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (fresh or jar)
Mushrooms and Onions
- 3/4 cup onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups crimini or button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup red wine (optional)
- 1 can beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard (or mustard powder)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon each fresh parsley and fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, dried, minced
Noodles and Broccoli
- 2 cups dry egg noodles
- 4 cups broccoli florets, blanched 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Marinate beef at least one hour.
- Sauté onions, garlic and Mushrooms. Remove from pan.
- Sauté beef in hot pan in two batches. Return mushrooms to pan. Deglaze with wine.
Add stock, mustard and herbs.
- Combine cornstarch and water. Thicken with cornstarch slurry. Stir in sour cream.
- Cook egg noodles 10 minutes. Drain.
- Drop broccoli in pot of boiling water for 5 to 6 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
Source: kutv.com - The Singing Cricket Cafe, Salt Lake City, Utah
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes