The Vanilla Bean Southwest Chicken Wraps
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 24 ounces chicken breast
- Cajun seasoning
- 10 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 jalapeno cheese-flavored wraps
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- Shredded or leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) can roasted red peppers, cut into thin strips
- Coat chicken breast with Cajun seasoning and place on a greased jellyroll pan.
Season with salt and pepper. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes or until
chicken is firm to touch. Let chicken cool to room temperature and dice into 1/2-inch
cubes and return to jellyroll pan. Top with Cheddar cheese and return to oven.
- While cheese is melting, lay wraps on table and spread 1-1/2 tablespoons sour
cream in the center of each wrap. Top each wrap with lettuce, chopped olives, red
peppers, salsa and chicken/cheese mixture.
- Fold sides of wrap in first and begin rolling toward center, making sure to roll
away from you. About halfway through each rotation, tuck the sides into the center.
Cut into 2 pieces on a diagonal and secure with a wooden pick.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine on 2/6/2002, 3:22 pm.
Source: Head Chef Phil Hopkins - The Vanilla Bean
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes