The Boulders Resort Asiago Cheese Sticks
- 6 ounces water
- 1 packet dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ounces Asiago cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
- 3/4 tablespoon kosher salt
- Mix all ingredients in a mixer using a dough hook; mix until dough is smooth
looking (about 8 minutes on speed 3). Remove from mixer, divide dough in half and
cover with plastic and refrigerate overnight. Roll dough 1/16 inch thick, 10 inches
wide and 16 inches long.
- Spray the bottom of two 12 x 16-inch baking sheet pans with pan spray. Cover
bottom of pan with the dough and cut into 1/4-inch strips, the width of the pan.
Lightly sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Bake in a preheated 300 degrees F oven immediately after cutting your dough.
The sticks are done when they are a light golden brown color, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool, wrap airtight and serve.
Yield: approximately 50 sticks
Source: The Boulders Resort, Phoenix, Arizona
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.