The Good Food Store Boursin Stuffed
Chicken Breasts with Pistachio Crust
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 container Boursin cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shelled pistachios, finely chopped
White Wine Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chicken: Cut any bits of fat or skin off chicken breasts. Lay breasts flat on
cutting board and make a small pocket on the side. Stuff each breast with a quarter
of the cheese. Coat each breast completely with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Place chopped pistachios on a plate and press each breast into the pistachios
to coat completely. Lay the chicken on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F
for 30 minutes or until interior temperature reads 160 degrees F.
- Serve with White Wine sauce.
- White Wine Sauce: In a heavy saucepan, melt butter and saute onion until translucent.
Add wine, and boil on medium heat until more than half of the wine has evaporated,
- Add chicken broth. Boil again until half the stock has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
Add heavy cream. Boil until half the liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve with chicken.
Makes 4 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.