Thirteen Coins Breast of Chicken Parmigiana
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 (7 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 cups white cream sauce
- 3 ounces Parmiagana Regiano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic. Dip into beaten eggs and dredge
in Italian bread crumbs. Lightly brown in butter (clarified butter is really the
best for this). Remove from pan and place in a 350 degree F oven with 2 slices of
Mozzarella cheese on each breast. Bake until cheese is lightly browned.
- Add cream sauce to remainder left in frypan. When cream sauce is hot, place a
ladle of the sauce onto the plate, and then place one chicken breast on top. Sprinkle
with grated Parmesan cheese.
Source: Thirteen Coins, Seattle, Washington
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes