Tidal Falls Lobster Kettle
Blueberry Raspberry Squares
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and sugar and mix well. Drizzle with the melted
butter, add the eggs and use a wooden spoon to blend well. Sprinkle the blueberries
and raspberries onto the dough and fold them in gently but thoroughly, trying not
to crush the berries too much. Scrape into the prepared baking dish and use a spatula
or the clean palm of your hand to spread the dough out more or less evenly.
- Bake until lightly browned and the center is firm to touch, about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make topping by combining sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Five minutes before the end of baking time, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over
- Cool on a wire rack until lukewarm and cut into 12 squares.
- Can be served as a dessert, topped with whipped cream or ice cream.
Makes 12 large squares.
Squares also can be made with just blueberries.
Source: Tidal Falls Lobster Kettle, Hancock, Maine
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes