Tiffany Cellar Cafe Egg Salad
- 2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- With an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt, pepper
and mustard until smooth and completely combined.
- By hand, stir in relish, celery and eggs.
- Keep refrigerated.
Makes filling for about 6 sandwiches.
Source: Tiffany Cellar Cafe, Louisville, Kentucky
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes