Tin Star Brisket Quesadilla
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10 inch) flour tortilla
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 ounces pulled brisket
- 1 1/2 ounces pico de gallo
- 1/2 ounce seasoned sour cream
- Shredded lettuce
- On a well oiled griddle, heated to medium, place a 10 inch tortilla. Sprinkle
cheese evenly over top of tortilla. Top half the tortilla with brisket and pico
de gallo. Allow 1-2 minutes for the cheese to melt evenly throughout the tortilla.
Fold quesadilla in half and cook until tortilla is light brown in color.
- Place quesadilla on a cutting board and cut into four equal triangles.
- Plate and serve with shredded lettuce and seasoned sour cream.
Source: Tin Star Restaurant, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes