Tin Star Brisket Taco
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (6 inch) flour tortilla
- 2 ounces pulled brisket
- 1/2 ounce Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 ounce sautéed onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 lime wedge
- Place tortilla on a warm skillet. Top with cheese and cook just until cheese
begins to melt.
- Plate the tortilla and top with brisket and onion.
- Garnish with cilantro and a lime wedge.
- Squeeze lime over the brisket before eating.
Source: Tin Star Restaurant, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes