Tomato Palace Shrimp Bolando
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 ounces prosciutto ham, julienned
- 5 ounces shiitake, crimini or oyster mushrooms
- 4 large shallots, sliced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella, grated
- 9 ounces linguini, or any pasta
- Salt and pepper, to taste *
- Grated fresh parmesan cheese
* Go easy on the salt, as prosciutto will give plenty of flavor by itself.
- In a large, very hot pan, add olive oil and first seven ingredients. Sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add marinara sauce and stir.
- Transfer to a lightly greased baking dish and top with mozzarella.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 8 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Remove from baking dish and place over cooked pasta.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
Source: Tomato Palace, Columbia, Maryland
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes