Tony Roma's Blue Ridge Smoky BBQ Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Rounded 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan over high heat, and whisk
- Bring sauce to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30-40 minutes
or until sauce has thickened.
- Use on pork spareribs.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes