Tony Roma's Carolina Honey Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over high heat. Blend with a whisk until
smooth. When the mixture comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered.
After 30 to 45 minutes, when the mixture has thickened, remove from the heat.
- If the sauce is too thick, thin it with more vinegar.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes