Tony Roma's Cole Slaw
This is a large-quantity recipe!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 large heads white cabbage, shredded
- 5 pounds carrots, shredded
- 6 bunches green onions, chopped (including green tops)
- Coleslaw dressing
- 1 gallon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup garlic salt
- 6 teaspoons cumin
- 1/8 cup dry mustard
- 4 pounds granulated sugar
- 6 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/8 cup oregano
- 1/3 cup celery seed
- Combine all Dressing ingredients and store with tight-fitting lid.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine - May 16, 2001.
From: Rudy2 Saturday, April 29, 2000 09:52 AM Posted By: Jen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes