Tony Roma's Mouth-Watering,
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 racks (4 pounds) St. Louis ribs, skin removed from the backside of the ribs
- Barbecue sauce (any variety)
- Place ribs on a rack inside a baking pan. Fill pan with about 1 inch of water.
Cover pan with plastic wrap, then wrap with aluminum foil (to create a steaming
effect); bake at 450 degrees F for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven about 10 minutes before ready to serve.
- Heat grill to high. Place ribs meat-side down on the hot grill. Baste with barbecue
sauce. When you notice the juice in the bone to begin to bubble, turn over and baste
the other side of the ribs with barbecue sauce. Juice in the bone should begin to
bubble again, then turn once more to cook briefly as the sauce caramelizes.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 9/1/02 8:18:38 am.
Source: Chef Denis Zeeb, Tony Roma's - azfamily.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes