Top of the Rock Raspberry-Braised Onions
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds red onions, julienned
- 1 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 cup port wine
- 1/4 cup blackberry liqueur
- 1/2 cup honey
- Oil, as needed
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add onions; sauté until translucent
and soft - about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with vinegar and wine. Bring mixture
to a boil; simmer until liquid has reduced by half.
- Add liqueur and honey; simmer until the mixture reaches a marmalade consistency.
Chef: Ben Ramirez, Top Of The Rock Restaurant, Phoenix, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes