Trader Vic's Crab Rangoon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 pound crabmeat
- 1/4 pound cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon A-1 sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 24 won ton wrappers
- Oil for deep frying
- Hot mustard
- Cocktail sauce
- Chop the crabmeat into small pieces and blend in the cream cheese and A-1 sauce.
- Add garlic powder, salt, pepper and egg yolk and blend well.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of the filling on each won ton skin. Fold the corners over envelope-style. Moisten
the edges of the skin with water and twist to seal.
- Heat the oil until very hot in a work or deep fryer.
- Fry the packets a few at a time until delicately browned. Drain on paper toweling.
- Serve with hot mustard and cocktail sauce or sweet and sour sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes