Tree House Chicken Cakes with
Hot Raspberry Mustard Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 (7 ounce) poached chicken breasts
- 8 ounces frozen corn
- 8 ounces flavored bread crumbs
- 8 ounces diced celery
- 8 ounces diced red pepper
- 8 ounces shredded carrots
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 ounces diced sweet onion
- 5 diced fresh baby leeks
- 1 package Knorrs Leek soup mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 ounces olive oil for searing
- 8 ounces raspberry curd
- 4 ounces Dijon mustard
- 5 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- Grease and have ready a cookie sheet.
- Chicken Cakes: Dice the cooked chicken breasts into small cubes. Mix all the ingredients into
a large mixing bowl. Work all the ingredients by hand into a dough like consistency.
You want to form patties, if the mixture seems dry add 1 addition egg, moist add
bread crumbs. Place patties on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees
F. The cakes may be made 24 hrs in advance. Cool, cover, refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, preheat a pan with olive oil, searing off the cakes to providing
a nice golden crust.
- Sauce: On the stove top use a saucepan. Add all the sauce ingredients in the
order they appear. Stirring on a low heat until the mixture has fully blended. You
may adjust the taste by adding more raspberry curd for a sweeter taste or more horseradish
for heavier bite.
- Serve with your favorite potato or rice dish. Two cakes per plate spoon sauce
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and wide leaf parsley.
Yield: 12 to 14 hamburger size cakes
Source: Tree House Gallery and Tea Room, Avon, Ohio
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes