Tucci Benucch Restaurant Large Tuscan Dinner Salad
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 cups mesculin greens
- 2 1/2 cups bruschetta bread cubes
- 6 ounces bruschetta tomatoes
- 6 ounces cucumber, sliced
- 24 total Kalamata olives
- 6 ounces gorgonzola cheese
Creamy Garlic Dressing
- 32 ounces mayonnaise
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of garlic puree
- 1/3 cup roasted garlic puree *
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 splashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup cold water
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
* There is a difference between the types of garlic purees. One is roasted, the other is not.
- Salad: Toss ingredients together, serve in 12-inch pasta bowl or on a dinner plate.
- Creamy Garlic Dressing: Put all ingredients for dressing into a bowl, mix well with a stick blender and serve over salad.
Source: ABC News 7, Chicago, July 30, 2001
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes