Turner Restaurant Angry Chicken Pasta
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, seasoned with salt and pepper, cut into strips
- 6 ounces portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 3 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan and Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup Cajun seasoning
- 1 pound uncooked pasta, cooked al dente
- Grated Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- Grill chicken strips and sauté mushrooms in lightly greased frying pan over medium
- Meanwhile, prepare Angry Chicken Pasta sauce by combining garlic and wine in
medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat about 5 minutes to reduce by about half.
Add cream, increase heat slightly and heat to 160 degrees F. At this point, mixture
will come to a low boil. Reduce heat to simmer; blend in cheeses and Cajun seasoning.
Simmer 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and keep warm until
ready to use.
- Combine chicken strips, mushrooms and sauce in 5-quart pot over low heat. Add
pasta; toss to coat. Simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 5 minutes, stirring
occasionally. Remove from heat; garnish with additional cheese.
Yield: 4 servings
Angry Chicken sauce can be prepared a day ahead and refrigerated until
ready to use. When ready to use, reheat over medium heat.
Source: Historic Turner Restaurant — Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes