Udi's Bakery & Restaurant
Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 cups frozen orange juice concentrate (do not dilute), thawed
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup (scant) sugar
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 cups canola oil
- In blender, combine all ingredients except for the oil; blend well. On lowest
speed, slowly add the oil while blending to emulsify.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over cooked salmon, and spinach, or cooked chicken and mango slices.
Makes about 6 cups dressing.
Nutritional information per serving: 257 cal., 22 g fat (2 g sat), 0 mg chol.,
12 g carb., 0 g pro., 0 g fiber, 141 mg sodium
Source: Udi's Bakery & Restaurant, Denver, Colorado
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes