Uncle Sal's Italian Ristoranti Pork Chop Marsala
- 1 (8 ounce) center-cut pork chop with bone
- 1 1/2 cups Marsala wine
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil, as needed
- Coat pork chop with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Place pork chop
on a hot grill; rotate and flip until cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients to a preheated sauté pan; stir to blend.
- Add grilled pork chop; cook until sauce reduces and thickens, about 7 to
Makes 1 serving.
Source: Chef James Molinari, Uncle Sal's Italian Ristoranti, Phoenix, Arizona