Union Square Cafe Hot Garlic Potato Chips
- 2 bags good quality unflavored potato chips, such as Cape Cod or Zapp's brand
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped or pressed garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Place the potato chips on a sheet pan and place in a preheated 300 degrees
F oven until hot.
- While the chips are warming in the oven, heat butter and garlic in a saucepan
without allowing the garlic to brown. Place the hot chips in a bowl large enough
to hold them comfortably. Working quickly, drizzle the garlic butter over the
chips and toss them to coat. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chopped parsley.
Toss again to distribute.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 10 to 12 appetizer servings
Source: Union Square Cafe - San Antonio Express-News 06/05/2001
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes