Union Station Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups Quaker Oats, powdered in blender
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (4 ounce) plain Hershey Bar, melted
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, oats, salt and baking powder.
- Mix creamed and dry ingredients. Add melted chocolate chips, chocolate and
nuts. Place dough golf ball size or smaller on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake
at 375 degrees F for 8 minutes.
Source: Union Station, St. Louis, Missouri
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes