Uno Chicago Bar & Grill Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 4 ounces cooked shrimp (tail off)
- 1/4 cup seasoned plum tomatoes*
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil
- 1 ounce white wine
- 5 ounces scampi butter sauce**
- 12 ounces cooked pasta
* seasoned plum tomatoes: chopped fresh Roma tomatoes, basil, oregano and garlic
**scampi butter sauce: seafood stock, butter, lemon, basil, garlic and onion
- Heat sauté pan (medium heat). Add olive oil and garlic. Do not brown.
- Add plum tomatoes, shrimp and basil. Sauté and toss.
- Add scampi sauce-bring to a simmer.
- Add well drained pasta. Mix well and enjoy.
Source: Uno Chicago Bar & Grill