Uptown Brewery Santa Fe Tequila Chicken
- 1 ounce butter
- 6 ounces chicken breast, sliced
- 2 ounces assorted bell peppers
- 1.5 ounces red onions, sliced
- 2.5 ounces tequila chicken sauce
- 2 ounces chicken stock
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 1.5 ounces tomatillos
- .1 ounce fresh cilantro
- 11 ounces egg fettuccine
- Pinch pecorino
- Pinch parsley
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter (be careful not to burn); add
chicken and sauté until 70 percent cooked.
- Add peppers and onions. Sauté for 45 seconds; add tequila sauce, heavy cream,
tomatillos and cilantro. Reduce to sauce consistency.
- Heat fettuccine in pasta cooker; drain well. Toss with sauce and pour into
a large heated pasta bowl. Sprinkle rim with pecorino and parsley.
- Before serving, garnish the center of the pasta with a cilantro sprig.
Source: Chef Karsten Hartig, Uptown Brewery, Phoenix, Arizona
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes