Valley View Casino Pecan Pie
This delicious dessert is always a winner!
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, sugar, butter, corn syrup, cream,
brandy, vanilla extract and salt. Stir in chopped pecans and pour into pie shell.
Arrange pecan halves on top and bake 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool and serve with whipped cream and/or ice cream.
Source: Valley View Casino, San Diego, California
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes