Veranda Restaurant Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Dash of salt
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and chill.
Makes 3 cups dressing.
Source: Veranda Restaurant, Ft. Myers, Florida
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.