Veranda Restaurant Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Dash of salt
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and chill.
Makes 3 cups dressing.
Source: Veranda Restaurant, Ft. Myers, Florida
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes