Victorian Guest House Better than Pumpkin Pie
- 1 large can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 dry yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup nuts
- Mix pumpkin, both sugars, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, and spices. Pour
into 9 x 13-inch pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix on top and pat down.
- Melt butter and pour on top. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.
Source: Specialty recipe of Victorian Guest House, Nappanee, Indiana
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes