Victorian Guest House Better than Pumpkin Pie
- 1 large can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 dry yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup nuts
- Mix pumpkin, both sugars, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, and spices. Pour
into 9 x 13-inch pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix on top and pat down.
- Melt butter and pour on top. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.
Source: Specialty recipe of Victorian Guest House, Nappanee, Indiana
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.