Village Restaurant Caramelized Mango
- 1 ripe mango, in large dice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tiny pinch each cinnamon, ginger, clove, coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Heat a heavy-bottomed frying pan till very hot.
- Add the butter and sugar, and immediately add the mango.
- Add the spices and toss over a high flame until the fruit is lightly caramelized.
- Add the mint and serve.
Source: Village Restaurant - New York, New York
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.