Village Restaurant Caramelized Mango
- 1 ripe mango, in large dice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tiny pinch each cinnamon, ginger, clove, coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Heat a heavy-bottomed frying pan till very hot.
- Add the butter and sugar, and immediately add the mango.
- Add the spices and toss over a high flame until the fruit is lightly caramelized.
- Add the mint and serve.
Source: Village Restaurant - New York, New York
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes