Village Cafe Cranberry-Apple Crisp
- 6 cups peeled and diced Granny Smith apples (about 5 to 6 large apples)
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 1 1/2 cups flour, divided
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup solid vegetable shortening
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine fruit, granulated sugar and 1/3 cup flour in greased 13 x 9-inch
- Combine brown sugar, oats, remaining 11/2 cups flour in bowl; cut in butter
and shortening until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until bubbly and browned.
Makes 12 servings
Source: Village Cafe - Egg Harbor, Door County, Wisconsin
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes