Village Cafe Cranberry-Apple Crisp
- 6 cups peeled and diced Granny Smith apples (about 5 to 6 large apples)
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 1 1/2 cups flour, divided
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup solid vegetable shortening
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine fruit, granulated sugar and 1/3 cup flour in greased 13 x 9-inch
- Combine brown sugar, oats, remaining 11/2 cups flour in bowl; cut in butter
and shortening until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until bubbly and browned.
Makes 12 servings
Source: Village Cafe - Egg Harbor, Door County, Wisconsin
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.