Village Tavern Hot Crab Dip
The hot crab dip is just one of the reasons that folks flock to the restaurant
at the Flat Iron Crossing Mall in Broomfield. They kindly shared this popular recipe.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, or more to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 pounds crabmeat, cleaned (canned OK, but use a good brand; drained)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise,
lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard and garlic salt. Mix until the
cream cheese is in dime-sized lumps.
- Fold in the crabmeat and mix well.
- Put into individual crocks or ramekins, or into one larger, oven-safe serving
dish, and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with crackers or sliced baguette, raw veggies (carrot sticks, celery
sticks and so forth).
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes