Vinny Testa's Restaurant Chicken Carciofi
- 1 ounce oil
- 9 ounces chicken
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Dusting flour
- 1 tablespoon shallots
- 2 ounces white wine
- 4 ounces chicken stock
- 2 ounces butter, unsalted
- 5 artichoke hearts
- 3 ounces mushrooms
- 3 ounces plum tomato
- 3 sage leaves
- Roasted red bliss potatoes
- Chef vegetables (premium vegetable mix)
- Heat 12-inch sauté pan with oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper,
dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess. Sauté chicken until golden brown
on one side, turn over and add shallots. When shallots begin to turn translucent,
add artichoke, tomatoes and mushrooms. Pour off excess oil and deglaze with
white wine. Reduce until almost dry. Add chicken stock, one sage leaf, and mound
in butter. Add lemon wedges, and season with salt and pepper. Reduce by half.
- On a 13-inch platter, lay out the chicken to cover the platter. Pour sauce
over chicken. Garnish with sage leaves.
- On an 11-inch oval platter, place potatoes on one end and chef's vegetables
on the other.
Source: Executive chef Peter Godsell, Vinny Testa's Restaurant, Wynnewood,
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.