Voodoo Daddy's Magic Kitchen and Bar
Southern Comfort Hurricane
- 1 1/2 ounces Southern Comfort
- 1 1/2 ounces dark rum
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce sweet and sour
- 3/4 ounce lemon-lime soda
- Splash of grenadine
- Orange slice, maraschino cherry and lime wedge for garnish
- Pour liquids into shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a tall tulip glass.
- Garnish with orange slice, cherry and lime wedge.
Yield: 1 drink
Source: Arizona Republic - March 26, 2003 - Justin Jones, Manager, VooDoo Daddy's
Magic Kitchen and Bar, Phoenix and Tempe, Arizona
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.