Voodoo Daddy's Magic Kitchen and Bar
Southern Comfort Hurricane
- 1 1/2 ounces Southern Comfort
- 1 1/2 ounces dark rum
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce sweet and sour
- 3/4 ounce lemon-lime soda
- Splash of grenadine
- Orange slice, maraschino cherry and lime wedge for garnish
- Pour liquids into shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a tall tulip glass.
- Garnish with orange slice, cherry and lime wedge.
Makes 1 drink.
Source: Arizona Republic - March 26, 2003 - Justin Jones, Manager, VooDoo Daddy's
Magic Kitchen and Bar, Phoenix and Tempe, Arizona