Vortex Bar and Grill World Famous Potato Salad
- 4 pounds red bliss potatoes
- 1/2 pound celery
- 1 small red onion
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 1/4 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Cook potatoes with skins on at a slow boil for 1 hour.
- Cool potatoes with cold water, then cut into 1/8ths.
- In a separate container, add together finely diced onions and celery, pepper,
salt, seasoning salt, sour cream, mayonnaise and red wine vinegar. Mix well.
- Add contents of separate container to the potatoes and mix thoroughly.
- Chill before serving.
Source: Shane Willoughby The Vortex Bar and Grill, Atlanta, Georgia
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.