Warm Chocolate Cherry Crumble
- 20 fresh cherries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 ounce bitter sweet chocolate, broken into small chunks
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Pit and halve the cherries. Mix the fruit, honey, chocolate and orange zest
in a bowl. Evenly distribute cherry mixture in the bottom of a 6-8 inch pie
or quiche dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, sugar, flour and cinnamon until completely
blended and balls form. Break into small pieces and sprinkle the mixture over
the top of cherries. Bake for 20 minutes and serve warm or at room temperature.
Source: Waldorf-Astoria Hotel - New York, New York
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.