Wanda J's Restaurant
Pork Neck Bones with Potatoes
- 5 pounds pork neck bones
- 7 cups water
- 2 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 1/8 teaspoons black pepper
- 4 or 5 medium size potatoes
- Rinse neck bones and place in 5-quart pot. Add salt and red pepper. Bring
to a brisk boil. Lower heat to moderate and add black pepper. Cook for 2 hours
or until tender.
- Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into fours or thirds. Place in pot with neck
bones and cook until tender.
- Serve with steamed cabbage or your favorite vegetable.
Source: Wanda J's Restaurant, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes