Wanda J's Restaurant
Pork Neck Bones with Potatoes
- 5 pounds pork neck bones
- 7 cups water
- 2 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 1/8 teaspoons black pepper
- 4 or 5 medium size potatoes
- Rinse neck bones and place in 5-quart pot. Add salt and red pepper. Bring
to a brisk boil. Lower heat to moderate and add black pepper. Cook for 2 hours
or until tender.
- Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into fours or thirds. Place in pot with neck
bones and cook until tender.
- Serve with steamed cabbage or your favorite vegetable.
Source: Wanda J's Restaurant, Tulsa, Oklahoma
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.