War Eagle Bean Palace Pecan Cobbler
- 3 cups corn syrup
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 Crust
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with
- Filling: Mix together syrup, sugar, butter or margarine, vanilla extract and eggs.
Pour 1/3 of mixture into pan. Lay crust on top. Stir nuts into remaining mixture.
Pour on top of crust. Bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until center is nearly set.
- Crust: Mix together flours and salt. Cut in butter or margarine with fork
or pastry cutter. Stir in cold water with fork. Form into ball. On lightly floured
surface, roll out into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle.
Source: War Eagle Bean Palace, Ft. Smith, Arkansas
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes