- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (small grind)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 can onion soup
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 cans kidney beans, undrained
- 6 teaspoons tomato paste
- 15 teaspoons tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 6 cups V8 juice
- Brown beef in oil. Break meat into tiny pieces.
- Place onion soup and half of cooked beef into a blender and process on high
speed. Place with unblended beef into 2 1/2 quart saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until flavors are blended.