- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (small grind)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 can onion soup
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 cans kidney beans, undrained
- 6 teaspoons tomato paste
- 15 teaspoons tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 6 cups V8 juice
- Brown beef in oil. Break meat into tiny pieces.
- Place onion soup and half of cooked beef into a blender and process on high
speed. Place with unblended beef into 2 1/2 quart saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until flavors are blended.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.