Wharf Rat Crab Cakes
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 to 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Sort through crabmeat and remove any shells. Mix in bread crumbs until there
is an even distribution through out the crabmeat.
- In a separate bowl combine all other ingredients and mix thoroughly. Gradually
add the mix to the crabmeat until the crabmeat is moist but not too wet.
- Divide crabmeat into cakes (1 ounce for appetizers, 4 to 6 ounces for entrees).
Thoroughly heat crab cakes for 10 to 15 minutes at 375 degrees F and finish
under the broiler to brown the top.
Crab cakes can also be pan-fried.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes