This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Whiskey Creek Steakhouse Loaded Chicken Sandwich
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Lemon butter
- Chicken spice mix
- 1 unseeded Kaiser bun, toasted
- 2 strips bacon, cooked
- 1 slice Cheddar or jack cheese
- 2 ounces fresh mushrooms, sauté ed
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 1 slice tomato slice
- 1 spear dill pickle
- Lightly baste chicken breast with lemon butter; sprinkle with chicken spice
mix. Place chicken, basted-side down on a hot grill; cook 1 minute. Rotate chicken
1/4 turn. Baste and season the top of the chicken again; cook 2 to 3 minutes
more. Turn over chicken breast; cook 1 minute. Turn chicken 1/4 turn; cook until
chicken has cooked through.
- Place cooked chicken breast in a baking pan. Top chicken with cooked bacon,
mushrooms and cheese. Place under broiler or into a hot oven until the cheese
melts. Place the chicken on the bottom half of a toasted Kaiser bun. Top with
lettuce and tomato.
- Serve with dill pickle spear.
Source: Chef Ed Seidler, Whiskey Creek Steakhouse, Phoenix, Arizona