Whiskey Creek Steakhouse Loaded Chicken Sandwich
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Lemon butter
- Chicken spice mix
- 1 unseeded Kaiser bun, toasted
- 2 strips bacon, cooked
- 1 slice Cheddar or jack cheese
- 2 ounces fresh mushrooms, sauté ed
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 1 slice tomato slice
- 1 spear dill pickle
- Lightly baste chicken breast with lemon butter; sprinkle with chicken spice
mix. Place chicken, basted-side down on a hot grill; cook 1 minute. Rotate chicken
1/4 turn. Baste and season the top of the chicken again; cook 2 to 3 minutes
more. Turn over chicken breast; cook 1 minute. Turn chicken 1/4 turn; cook until
chicken has cooked through.
- Place cooked chicken breast in a baking pan. Top chicken with cooked bacon,
mushrooms and cheese. Place under broiler or into a hot oven until the cheese
melts. Place the chicken on the bottom half of a toasted Kaiser bun. Top with
lettuce and tomato.
- Serve with dill pickle spear.
Source: Chef Ed Seidler, Whiskey Creek Steakhouse, Phoenix, Arizona
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.