White Castle Hamburger Turkey Dressing
- 10 White Castle hamburgers (see note)
- 1 1/2 cups celery, diced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground sage
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- In a large mixing bowl, tear the White Castle hamburgers into pieces and
add diced celery and seasonings.
- Toss and add chicken broth. Toss well. Stuff cavity of turkey just before
Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10- to 12-pound turkey). Allow 1 White
Castle hamburger for each pound of turkey, which will be the equivalent of 3/4
cup of stuffing per pound.
If hamburgers are bought in a White Castle restaurant, remove pickles.
Mary Batters likes to sauté the celery before combining it with the rest of the
Source: St. Petersburg Times - 9/13/2000 - Stuffing was developed at White Castle's
headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, in 1987
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes