White Castle Hamburger Turkey Dressing
- 10 White Castle hamburgers (see note)
- 1 1/2 cups celery, diced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground sage
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- In a large mixing bowl, tear the White Castle hamburgers into pieces and
add diced celery and seasonings.
- Toss and add chicken broth. Toss well. Stuff cavity of turkey just before
Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10- to 12-pound turkey). Allow 1 White
Castle hamburger for each pound of turkey, which will be the equivalent of 3/4
cup of stuffing per pound.
If hamburgers are bought in a White Castle restaurant, remove pickles.
Mary Batters likes to sauté the celery before combining it with the rest of the
Source: St. Petersburg Times - 9/13/2000 - Stuffing was developed at White Castle's
headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, in 1987
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.