White Dog Cafe Kitchen Cabinet Cookies
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil two cookie sheets.
- In mixer bowl, at medium speed, cream butter with brown and white sugars until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, coffee and vanilla.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, oats and coconut; stir into creamed mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate and butterscotch chips and the chopped walnuts and pecans.
- Spoon the mixture by rounded tablespoonsful, 2 inches apart, on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.