This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
White Dog Cafe Kitchen Cabinet Cookies
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil two cookie sheets.
- In mixer bowl, at medium speed, cream butter with brown and white sugars until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, coffee and vanilla.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, oats and coconut; stir into creamed mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate and butterscotch chips and the chopped walnuts and pecans.
- Spoon the mixture by rounded tablespoonsful, 2 inches apart, on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.