White House Inn Lemon Tea Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Mix all ingredients together. Form dough into 1-inch balls and flatten slightly
onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Dust cookies with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
Yield: 24 servings
If the filling begins to harden, add a drop or two of water and mix.
Source: Recipe by Andrea Moyer, The White House Inn - From Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Thursday, November 30, 2000
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes