White House Inn Lemon Tea Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Mix all ingredients together. Form dough into 1-inch balls and flatten slightly
onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Dust cookies with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
Yield: 24 servings
If the filling begins to harden, add a drop or two of water and mix.
Source: Recipe by Andrea Moyer, The White House Inn - From Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Thursday, November 30, 2000
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.