Wildhorse Saloon Pulled Pork
BBQ Rib Rub
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup chili powder
- 4 tablespoons onion powder
- 6 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons cumin
- 1/4 cup salt
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 (10 pound) Boston pork butt
- 1 cup Rib Rub
- BBQ Rib Rub: Combine all ingredients and whisk together well with a wire
- Pulled Pork: Season pork with rib rub and let sit in refrigerator for a
minimum of 4 hours.
- Place pork in smoker that is between 225 and 250 degrees F. Let pork smoke
for 6 hours at that temperature.
- Wrap pork in aluminum foil and continue to smoke for 6 hours more until
bone pulls clean.
- Chill until warm. Pull into strips and refrigerate.
- Re-heat with pork in Wildhorse Barbecue Sauce over medium heat until hot.
Source: newschannel5.com - Chris Rains/The Wildhorse Saloon Wednesday, January
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.