Wildhorse Saloon Pulled Pork
BBQ Rib Rub
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup chili powder
- 4 tablespoons onion powder
- 6 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons cumin
- 1/4 cup salt
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 (10 pound) Boston pork butt
- 1 cup Rib Rub
- BBQ Rib Rub: Combine all ingredients and whisk together well with a wire
- Pulled Pork: Season pork with rib rub and let sit in refrigerator for a
minimum of 4 hours.
- Place pork in smoker that is between 225 and 250 degrees F. Let pork smoke
for 6 hours at that temperature.
- Wrap pork in aluminum foil and continue to smoke for 6 hours more until
bone pulls clean.
- Chill until warm. Pull into strips and refrigerate.
- Re-heat with pork in Wildhorse Barbecue Sauce over medium heat until hot.
Source: newschannel5.com - Chris Rains/The Wildhorse Saloon Wednesday, January
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes